#Yoketober is Under Way – Workout 1 In the Books
Yoketober is in full swing.
This month, we are focusing on the Yoke – the Traps, Upper Back, Shoulders, and Triceps – the parts o fthe body that make up your outline and help you cast a big shadow.
The objective – To Develop Monster Mass by Halloween.
Yesterday was Yoketober 1st, so Workout #1 went down in the garage. It was my Upper Body Push Day, with Yoke work sprinkled in for seasoning.
#Yoketober Workout #1/31
In the past months of specialized training, #AugustOfArms and #Legtober, lots of people were requesting workout plans, but I didn’t work ahead those months.
Yoketober is different. I put together an entire ebook that includes a full month of training for you from Yoketober 1st to Yoketober 31st.
It’s time to fill that shirt up with some serious slabs of muscle.
All the best in your training.
Gripper Training Program
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Yoketober Workout #3 Sample Circuit
- Yoketober – Fully Update – Fully Loaded
- Get Yoked: Muscle Building Finisher for Back, Delts and Triceps
- Build Big Arms: Triceps Push Downs for Size and Strength
- Heavy Weights and High Volume for a Thick Upper Back