Best Videos of 2015
Several years ago, I started going back and taking a look at the videos that I uploaded that got the most views during the year.
It’s been interesting to see which videos were most popular this year. I can tell that the Cooking with Napalm videos, the new Q & A show I began producing, were a hit this year, as several of them showed up in the Top 20.
I’m also interested in seeing how everyone likes the “new” intro’s I’ve been using in some of my training clips videos. Actually, I’ve used it off and on for about 5 years, but was very inconsistent with it. I’ve gotten good feedback on it so far.
Speaking of Feedback, I’m always interested in your opinion on the work I’m doing. Please let me know your thoughts, by either leaving a comment here on the site, beneath the video when you watch it on YouTube, or by contacting me with a private message or email.
Before letting you loose, I invite you to subscribe to my channel. I’m trying my hardest to get to 7,000 subscribers by the end of the year, and I need about 120 or so. Can I get there in the next day and a half? We shall see. Click here to subscribe to Jedd’s YouTube Channel
And new, here are the Top 10 Videos, of 2015:
1. Grip Training for Climbing Part 1 | Beginner Campus Board Training HD
2. New World Record – Pickaxe Lift – 12.51 lbs
3. How to Train with Fat Gripz – Cooking with Napalm
4. Sidewinder Pro & Sidewinder Pro Extreme Review
5. Are Wrist Roller and Wrist Extensions Good? | Cooking with Napalm
6. Grip Twister Review
7. Wrist Strength | 20lb Slim Lever | Slim the Hammer Man HD
8. Bigger Arms with Arm Wrestler Curls
9. GIANT KETTLEBELL: 200lb Kettlebell Goblet Squat
10. Build Your Back with Pendulum Rows
Thank you so much for making 2015 one of the best years ever. I absolutely love what I do, and I have every single one of you to think for it.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL: Click Here
All the best in your training,
Make It a SURE-THING This Year with
CRUSH: Total Gripper Domination