Interview: Grip and Forearm Training for Baseball Players
I was recently interviewed by Mart Brooks of ArtOfBaseball.net regarding grip and forearm training to increase performance and prevent injuries. Check it out below:
Want to improve your grip and wrist strength in order to hit more home runs, get more hits, strike out less, and just plain hit the ball harder next season?
Then what are you waiting for? The time to put in the work is right now.
My Ultimate Forearm Training System will get you there.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Grip and Forearm Training for Baseball
- Can He Do It and What Will it Take?
- Freaky Forearm Training for Baseball
- Ultimate Forearm Training for Baseball
- Thumb Update – Powerball Training