Sick Circuit for Building Big Biceps
Big Arm Training Super Set
Today, I’ve got a Killer Biceps Circuit from August of Arms you can try in your training when you want to absolutely destroy your biceps and forearms.
This is a 3-piece circuit, and you’ll go through it 3 times, with as little rest as possible between movements. I’ll list the exercises and reps below.
- A1) Reverse Curls (10 Reps)
- A2) Rope Curls (10 Reps)
- A3) Tube Curls – Full Range (10 Reps)
- A4) Tube Curls – Tip Range (10 Reps)
Build Big Biceps with This 3-Piece Circuit
Prepare to have not only your biceps blow up big enough to stretch out your sleeves, but your forearms might just pop as well.
Also, if you want to pack on more Monster Muscle during the month of October, then get ready…
Yoketober 2017 is coming your way soon!
It’s time for a Monstrous Transformation, and there’s no better way than by building a big Yoke – the Traps, Upper Back, Delts and Triceps.
Get ready to build a bigger outline and cast as scary shadow and a back wide enough to show movies off of.
The Yoketober 2017 program is fully updated.
Stay tuned – Yoketober 2017 will be here soon.
All the best in your training,
YOKETOBER 2017 Below
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Yoketober Workout #3 Sample Circuit
- Big Biceps Training – Best Bicep Exercises
- Fast and Effective Dumbbell Conditioning Circuit
- Yoketober – Fully Update – Fully Loaded
- Big Back Workout – Build a Big Back