Beginner Grip Training: Basic Thick Grip Training
Beginner Grip Training: Basic Thick Bar Work
This is the latest installment in my Beginner Grip Training series. Up to this point, I’ve already touched on Plate Pinch Grip Training, and Gripper Training, but did you know that even if you don’t have a single piece of grip strength training equipment, you’ve got perfect access to in just about ANY gym around?
It’s true – you can work Thick Bar in your next workout, and this video shows you how.
Thick Bar Training in Any Gym
What questions do you have about Grip Training, Thick Bar Work, etc? Leave a comment below – I’d love to hear from you.
All the best in your training,
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Beginner Grip Training: Basic Hammer Movements for Wrist Strength
- The Truth About Support Grip Training
- Pull-up Grip Progressions for Beginning Grip Trainees
- Week 5 – Diesel Grip Feat of the Week
- Some Grip Strength Product Reviews
Tags: fat bar, grip strength, grip training, inch dumbbell, open hand, thick bar, thick grip