You’ve Got to Put the Work In
Work hard, work smart, but most importantly…work. Train when no one else is training.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- The Light Was My Training Partner
- Old Friend, New Training Partner
- Productive Variety: Why I Tear Cards
- Advanced Gripper Training Methods
- How I Broke The Record in the Two Hands Pinch
This entry was posted on Saturday, July 19th, 2008 at 5:26 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
Leave a Reply