You’ve Got to Have Goals
Man Loses 140 lbs to Join the Marines
If you want to achieve your fitness goals you have to get off your ass and get started. My good friend Juliet told me that 🙂
Here is a story of a guy who wanted to join the Marines but he had to lose a ton of weight first. I would have liked the story to go into what fitness routine he did, but it only discussed him curbing his appetite.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- You’re Not Going to Believe This One
- You're Not Going to Believe This One
- New Article in Men’s Fitness
- New Article in Men's Fitness
- 20 Awesome Warm-up Exercises, Shawn Phillip’s AMPED Warm-up Routine
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 18th, 2008 at 9:09 am and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
About Jedd Johnson
Leave a Reply