You’re Not Going to Believe This One
I’ll mark this under things not to try, along with getting my nipple pierced with some weird dangly thing and wearing cargo shorts while sticking my stomach out.
I would prefer setting an example for my clients rather than doing some publicity stunt.
Set an example for your clients by:
- not doing half reps
- not demonstrating bad form
- not doing tons of isolation exercises
- training yourself and getting under the weight
- continuously re-educating and reinvesting in yourself
- by always being humble
Check out the latest project from the Diesel Crew with how to pick the right exercises, how to perform these exercises and how to organize these exercises – Click HERE
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Bad Trainers Will Injure You!
- Training Center – How to Bench Press
- New Article for Wrist Strength
- Training Center – How to Deadlift
- Diesel TV – Watch a Live Workout!
This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 25th, 2009 at 8:09 pm and is filed under strength training workouts, your daily inspiration. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
One Response to “You’re Not Going to Believe This One”
Leave a Reply