Vulcan Gripper – Last Few V2’s
Update on the limited quantity of Vulcan V2 Grippers I have left.
If you have never bought anything from me in the past, rest assured I do not mess around with these orders. I keep everything organized to the best of my ability and aim to mail everything out either the night I get the order or the very next day. I’ve received some very nice feedback from some of the people who have purchase Vulcan Grippers and Wrist Developers from me, and I thought I would share some of that with you right now:
- From Andy Thomas (recently bought a V2): “I got a Vulcan V2 from Jedd on this order I believe. Great gripper, quality product, great seller as well. If you train grippers at all, you need one of these. I put it off for a long time due to the price, but I am now kicking myself for not getting one sooner. Great piece of kit.”
- From William Mollett (recently bought a V2): “Thanks for the great service I received, and I will make future purchases off you.”
I really appreciate the feedback, guys, and I look forward to doing business with you in the future.
Speaking of the future, I do plan on getting in a small order of Orange Springs, Black Springs, and Thumb Screws. I am in the process of making that order with David and Elizabeth at World of Grip, right now.
If there is additional interest in more V2’s once these ones are gone (which will probably be this week), or Wrist Developers, let me know by leaving a comment below with your email address and I will be glad to follow up with you.
In the video above, I mentioned that I have 5 Vulcan V2’s left – that is no longer accurate. One of those is already reserved for a friend who is traveling outside the country, and two have already been sold since I uploaded the video to YouTube, so these are going quickly.
Any questions – please let me know, other wise you can get your Vulcan here: Vulcan Grippers At Huge Savings.
Thanks, and all the best in your training.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Vulcan V2 Grippers from David Horne / World of Grip
- The Vulcan Gripper
- Comparing Vulcan Gripper Strength Ratings to Torsion Spring Gripper Strength Ratings
- Worlds Strongest Hands 2012 Information
- Feedback: CRUSH DVD
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 21st, 2012 at 5:55 am and is filed under Grip Sport, grip strength, gripper training, hand strength, Vulcan Gripper. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
About Jedd Johnson
3 Responses to “Vulcan Gripper – Last Few V2’s”
Leave a Reply