Two Inch Vertical Bar PRs
This is the 2″ Vertical Bar.
You grip it by the top, pull it clear of the ground 2 inches and then return it to the ground without dropping it for a legal lift.
I have not had a PR in this lift since 2007 when I first got it.
MISSES ARE JUST WARM-UPS!
Articles You Might Also Like:
- First Blobs. Now Globs? WTF???
- Diesel Mindset – Misses are Just Warm-ups
- How to Increase Vertical Jump
- This Week’s Challenge – Sledge Hammer Deadlift
- Misses are Just Warm-ups – Part Two
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 26th, 2011 at 10:43 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
9 Responses to “Two Inch Vertical Bar PRs”
Leave a Reply