Training Center – How to Deadlift
Deadlifting is one of the best exercises (compound, ground-based movements) that you can include in your strength program. If done right, there are many benefits of the deadlift.
- to build strength and enhance power potential
- to add muscle mass to the entire body
- develop core
- injury prevention, in everyday life you have to pick things off the floor
Want to read more about the deadlift, Click Here.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Training Center – How to Bench Press
- Training Center – How to Squat – New Workout Added
- Watch the Upper Body Bench Workout from Today
- Cleaning Up The Squat
- AMD – TONS of Free Articles
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 12th, 2009 at 8:45 pm and is filed under accelerated muscular development, how to build muscle, strength training muscle building workouts, strength training to improve athletic performance, strength training workouts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
Leave a Reply