Tools for a Seriously Strong Grip
Stronger Grip Equipment
I am proud to announce that we are now carrying the Stronger Grip line of equipment on our site.
The first item we are featuring is the Stronger Grip Mace and Core Club, pictured above.
I have been training with Stronger Grip equipment for a couple of years now and I can tell you they are great, for many reasons:
1. They are made of strong steel. I have my Mace loaded up to 25 pounds and believe me – more than one dude has thought he could swing it only to find he can’t and then dropped the end to the ground. After many times, it is still straight as the barrel of a gun.
2. They have a beautiful painted finish. No worries necessary about cutting your hands or fingers on a rough edge. The finish is smooth – it feels great and looks great.
3. They are loadable. Get some steel shot, pour it into the head of the mace and load it up as high as you’d like. Too heavy? Pour it out. Getting stronger? Add some more. Your wife wants to train? Pour some out. Your wife gets stronger than you? Throw some more in.
I swing the Stronger Grip equipment all the time. I have used it for a warm-up, a finisher, and even my primary workout.
The bottom line is this: Stronger Grip equipment is top-of-the-line quality equipment that is strong and will last you for years.
Here’s a quick video where I perform a simple overhead swing with the Mace Core Club.
As you can see, I keep it pretty simple in the video clip, but workouts with the Mace Core Club are no joke. You will build a strong grip and the best thing about it is you are building it in integration with the strength development throughout the rest of your body.
Get yours today for $142 plus $15 for shipping.
Any questions, feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email.
All the best in your training,
P.S. Stronger Grip equipment makes a great Christmas Present!!
P.P.S. To see even more of the Stronger Grip Product line, click the banner below:
Articles You Might Also Like:
- How to Perform Mace Swings
- Demolition Club Update
- New Way to Swing a Mace?
- Dessert For Your Workout – 5 Finishers to Work Your Grip
- Home Made Strength II – Coming Soon
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 10th, 2009 at 10:41 pm and is filed under grip strength competition contest, how to improve grip strength, improve grip strength crush, strength training to improve athletic performance. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
About Jedd Johnson
10 Responses to “Tools for a Seriously Strong Grip”
Leave a Reply