This Week’s S & F Newsletter
Just sent out this week’s Strength & Fitness Newsletter, the collaboration between us at Diesel and Scott Bird at StraightToTheBar.com. This thing has really become great. There are a lot of great articles on the newsletter and Scott makes it all complete with his research of interesting new sites and video clips!
Here’s some of what was in this week’s newsletter:
- Featured Articles: Handbalancing by Scott Bird & Overhand Card Tearing by ‘Unbreakable’ Adam T Glass
Featured Video: Climbing Charly
Featured Site: MMA Mania
Each week’s installment also includes two selections From the Archives:
- Momentum by Mike ‘The Machine’ Bruce
Blast from the Past: Olympic Lifting by Scott Bird
Each week is packed with information and entertainment. I was particularly entertained by this gem that Scott found last week. I was unable to post anything about it, because I was busy traveling for work, but I’d like to post it now for everyone to see in case you missed it.
Get out your chairs and start practicing, now!
The Strength and Fitness Newsletter goes out every week. Don’t miss it again! Sign up now.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Killer Conditioning – Sled Dragging – Prowler Pushing
- One Hand Deadlift Submissions
- Increasing the Kettlebell Press
- Sledge Hammer Finger Walking
- Build Sick Strong Thumbs – Diesel Grip Challenge Week 13
This entry was posted on Monday, November 10th, 2008 at 10:53 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
One Response to “This Week’s S & F Newsletter”
Leave a Reply