This Week in Grip – Episode 19 – 6/11/17
This Week in Grip
This week, Allen Heineck and Jedd Johnson discuss what went down at the North American Grip Sport Championship, also known as Grip Nationals.
Feedback on this episode: “Great episode guys! couldn’t make it to nationals, but felt like I was there with Jedd’s recount.” – Tom Scibelli
Want to Compete in Grip?
Start Out By Getting Your Crush Grip Right
With the CRUSH DVD:
Articles You Might Also Like:
- This Week in Grip – Episode 17 – 5/21/17
- Grip Strength Radio: Bob Lipinski
- Beginner Grip Training – Gripper Training and Closing Styles
- Grip Strength Radio with Chad Woodall
- Grip Strength Radio – Bill Piche Part 1
This entry was posted on Monday, June 12th, 2017 at 2:39 pm and is filed under feats, feats of strength, Grip Contest, Grip Sport, grip strength, grip strength blob, grip strength competition contest, Grip Training, gripper training, hand strength. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
Leave a Reply