Rows to Help Posture?
A neutral posture ensures good movement and bad posture means that there is a potential for:
- the pelvis is out of alignment
- the hamstrings to be on tension
- the abdominals to be on tension
- the glutes to be shut down
- knee pain to be present
- lower back pain to be present
- hip pain to be present
In this video I will show you workout efficiency, ie. killing two birds with one stone. When working with athletes you know that their time is important. You have to get the most impact in the shortest amount of time. With fitness enthusiasts, it is no different. They have jobs, kids, stress, long commutes, etc.
CHECK OUT THIS KILLER POST AFTER THE JUMP (more…)