Last week’s Grip Challenge winner was David Wigren. Congratulations! Below is his video:
This week’s Grip Challenge is as many reps as possible in the Plate Hula with Two 25lb (or Two 10kg) plates.
Here is how this lift is done…
Complete list of rules, below. Please review:
Rules for the Weekly Diesel Grip Strength Challenge:
1. Every Sunday/Monday, check DieselCrew.com to see what the Grip Feat is for the week.
2. Shoot a video of yourself by the following Friday completing the feat.
3. In the video, you must include the following phrase: “I’m ____________, and this is my video for the Weekly Diesel Grip Challenge at DieselCrew.com.” Hit the feat and upload it to YouTube!
4. The Information for your YouTube Video Must Be:
Title: “DieselCrew.com Grip Strength Challenge – Name of the Feat”
Description: http://www.dieselcrew.com Name of the Feat for the Week
Tags: Grip Strength, Grip Training, Hand Strength, Hand Strength Training, Strong Wrists
5. Email me at jedd dot diesel at gmail dot com with the link to the video. I must receive the email with the video link no later than 8PM EST on Friday.
6. I will post all of the videos that qualify here on the Diesel site. My goal will be to post all of the videos I receive by Saturday at 8PM, EST.
7. Viewers at the Diesel site will leave comments, deciding who has the best video and who should win a prize. Voting will continue until Sunday at 8PM, EST.
8. Whoever is voted “Best Video” for the Weekly Grip Strength Challenge, will receive a special limited edition Diesel Tee Shirt.
9. Videos can not contain anything that may be offensive to Diesel readers. Getting pumped up is fine, but you WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED if you use racial, ethnic, sexual slurs and things like this. We do reserve the right to disallow a video if we deem it inappropriate.
Looking forward to the submissions this week, with the slightly altered rules.
Kick ass in your training this week.
P.S. No dancing is required for this video…
P.P.S. If you want Seriously Strong Thumbs, check out TheGripAuthority.com
& receive and exclusive interview with World Record Powerlifter AJ Roberts