Posts Tagged ‘pinch feats’
Weekly Diesel Grip Feat Challenge
I’ve been thinking of ways to make the Diesel Crew site more interactive, and I think I have come up with a cool way to do it.
Starting next week, we will have the Weekly Diesel Grip Feat Challenge. Here’s how it will work:
1. Every Sunday, I will post a video of a Grip Strength Feat of some sort. It could be anything from Pinching, to Support, to Crushing, to Wrist Strength, or anything else in Grip.
2. You will then have until the following Friday to upload a video of yourself performing the Feat.
3. In the video, you must say your name and state the Feat you are doing for the Weekly Diesel Grip Strength Challenge, Something like this: “I’m Conway Martin, and this is my video for the 5-10’s Pinch Lift for The Weekly Diesel Grip Challenge at DieselCrew.com.” Then you just hit the feat on film!
4. You must then hit me with an email with the link to the video. I must receive the email with the video link no later than 8PM EST on the Friday of the challenge.
5. I will post all of the videos that have been submitted here on the Diesel site. My goal will be to post all of the videos I receive by Saturday at 8PM, EST.
6. Viewers at the Diesel site will leave comments, deciding who has the best video and who should win a prize. Voting will continue until Sunday at 8PM, EST.
7. Whoever is voted “Best Video” for the Weekly Grip Strength Challenge, will receive a special limited edition Diesel prize. What is it exactly? You’ll have to take part in order to find out!
8. Videos can not contain anything that may be offensive to Diesel readers. Getting pumped up is fine, but you WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED if you use racial, ethnic, sexual slurs and things like this. We do reserve the right to disallow a video if we deem it inappropriate.
500-lb Axle Deadlift (Photo – Kevin Cronin)
I think this is going to be a very fun and interactive feature here at the Diesel Crew site. I look forward to seeing all of your videos.
By the way, I’m not wasting any time getting started. The first Weekly Grip Strength Challenge will be posted here on the site on Sunday afternoon, January 2nd, 2011.
So get your chalk, and get ready to do some serious Grip Training in 2011.
Remember, the first challenge will be here this Sunday – don’t miss it!
If you have questions, please leave a comment below.
All the best in your training!