Fixing Muscular Imbalances
Every August, he puts out a new edition of this program, with new guest experts, and this year he has put out a new installment on correcting issues throughout the body.
The new edition this year focuses on unconventional training tools, and how they can help correct weaknesses and imbalances through the upper body.
Much of the features of this program entail the use of equipment I have talked about often here at DieselCrew.com.
Here are some samples of this Muscular Imbalances Revealed installment:
- Sledge Hammer Training – Great for the Grip, Sledgehammer Training also gets your heart going while also training the core and glutes. It is also a great contrast training methdo for those who perform a great deal of kettlebell work.
- Ring Training – If you have weaknesses in your shoulders, chest, or back, this type of training will find it and correct it. Much more chaotic that training with barbells, benches, and dip stations, Ring Training makes you learn proper stabilization.
- Sled Training – If you aren’t including some type of sled work, they you most likely have not optimized your lover body recovery. This type of training has become a staple for many powerlifters and strongmen all over the world.
- Tire Flipping – One of the Strongman events that creates the most power, this is a great exercise for strengthening the posterior chain as well. The hammies, glutes, andd lower back are much too weak for some people, and this can help correct that.
- Reverse Stretching – Most people don’t stretch enough period. This section shows you how you can perform essential stretching to correct muscle and fascia issues to address flexibility issues that are hindering your strength development. If you have seemingly tried EVERYTHING in order to fix your imbalances and it has not worked, then this just may be the information you need.
Over the course of this week, the authors have put out samples of their portions of the program, and I have assembled them all here for you.
Sledge Hammer Training with Travis Stoetzel
Ring Training with Tyler Bramlett
Tire Flipping with Travis Stoetzel
Reverse Stretching with Isaac Ho
As you can see, this isn’t the same old boring re-hashed B.S. you’ve probably seen 100 times before. These guys are showing you how you can take unconventional tools and use them to improve your training in ways you might not have thought of before.
To get this program and start viewing it right away, click here = > Muscular Imbalances Revealed: Unconventional Tools.
All the best in your training,
Tags: correct imbalances, improve strength, muscle diseases, muscular imbalances, prevent injuries
Posted in athletic strength training lift odd objects, forearm injury prevention recovery healing, how to develop strength, how to improve fitness and conditioning, how to improve strength, muscle building anatomy, sled dragging workouts, sledge hammer training, strength training to improve athletic performance, strength training to prevent injury | No Comments »
Posts Tagged ‘correct imbalances’
Click Here: All DieselCrew.com Entries
FREE EBOOK - AWESOME
How to Build Muscle Articles
3 Insanely Effective Upper Body Warm-ups
Ultimate Lower Body Warm-up
Ultimate Pull-up Video
How to Shoulder Rehab
How to Bench Press
How to Squat
How to Deadlift
How to Train with Odd Objects
Top 7 Tips for Building Muscle
Massive Back Training
Massive Arm Training 1
Massive Arm Training 2
Massive Arm Training 3
Advanced Activation Techniques
Speed Training for Athletes
Perfect Workout for Travelers