Synergy-Athletics Has a Sick New Video!
Joe Hashey dropped a cool new video on the fitness community!
Things I liked:
- Complex where the 2nd movement isn’t an explosive plyometric, but an isometric
- Rotational sandbag loaders against a jumpstretch band
- Chain training
- Upper posterior work
- Shotput work
- Unique KB flipping
Head over to Synergy-Athletics to sign up for their FREE newsletter and get their FREE report!
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Strongman Training Workout – Guest Blog Post – Joe Hashey
- Iron Cross Banded Good Mornings
- How to Build Muscle – Videos
- New Grip Strength Product Alert!
- Heavy Tricep Training Video
This entry was posted on Friday, December 19th, 2008 at 5:00 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
About Jedd Johnson
One Response to “Synergy-Athletics Has a Sick New Video!”
Leave a Reply