Synergy-Athletics Has a Sick New Video!
Joe Hashey dropped a cool new video on the fitness community!
Things I liked:
- Complex where the 2nd movement isn’t an explosive plyometric, but an isometric
- Rotational sandbag loaders against a jumpstretch band
- Chain training
- Upper posterior work
- Shotput work
- Unique KB flipping
Head over to Synergy-Athletics to sign up for their FREE newsletter and get their FREE report!
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Strongman Training Workout – Guest Blog Post – Joe Hashey
- Iron Cross Banded Good Mornings
- New Grip Strength Product Alert!
- How to Build Muscle – Videos
- Heavy Tricep Training Video
This entry was posted on Friday, December 19th, 2008 at 5:00 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
One Response to “Synergy-Athletics Has a Sick New Video!”
Leave a Reply