Wild Card Qualifier #4 – Pronated One Hand Deadlift
This week’s Grip Challenge can’t be any simpler.
It is a One Hand Deadlift using an Olympic or Powerlifting bar with a pronated Grip.
You must pull the bar to the position with locked knees and hips and an erect torso. You must then control it on the way down.
The biggest lift wins!! No hook grip allowed.
Here is a video demonstrating the lift.
Any questions, leave a comment below!
Otherwise, let’s get some submissions in here DIESELS!
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Build Explosiveness & a Strong Grip with the Dumbbell Snatch!
- Grip Strength Challenge – One Hand / Arm Deadlift
- Diesel Grip Challenge: Week 10
- Block Set Gripper Wild Card Submissions
- Diesel Grip Strength Challenge – Week 3
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 28th, 2011 at 7:34 pm and is filed under Grip Sport, grip strength, grip strength competition contest. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
Leave a Reply