Sledge Hammer Finger Walking
This week’s Grip Strength Challenge involves the Sledge Hammer Finger Walk.
But, there is a reason I featured this movement this week. I have been using this in my training and think it is important – its great for finger prehab and rehab.
Check it out, and send me your video submission…
Here are the rules for the Weekly Grip Feat Challenge
1. Every Sunday/Monday, check DieselCrew.com to see what the Grip Feat is for the week.
2. Shoot a video of yourself by the following Friday completing the feat.
3. In the video, you must include the following phrase: “I’m ____________, and this is my video for the Weekly Diesel Grip Challenge at DieselCrew.com.” Hit the feat and upload it to YouTube!
4. Email me at jedd dot diesel at gmail dot com with the link to the video. I must receive the email with the video link no later than 8PM EST on Friday.
5. I will post all of the videos that qualify here on the Diesel site. My goal will be to post all of the videos I receive by Saturday at 8PM, EST.
6. Viewers at the Diesel site will leave comments, deciding who has the best video and who should win a prize. Voting will continue until Sunday at 8PM, EST.
7. Whoever is voted “Best Video” for the Weekly Grip Strength Challenge, will receive a special limited edition Diesel prize. What is it exactly? You’ll have to take part in order to find out!
8. Videos can not contain anything that may be offensive to Diesel readers. Getting pumped up is fine, but you WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED if you use racial, ethnic, sexual slurs and things like this. We do reserve the right to disallow a video if we deem it inappropriate.
This week’s Feat: Sledge Hammer Finger Walk
1. Must be at least an 8-lb hammer
2. Handle must be at least 30 inches long
3. Start with hammer vertical and pinky on end of handle
4. lift hammer and walk the fingers down to the hammer head
This week’s winner will get a free copy of Home Made Strength II – Grip Strength Edition!
For more info on HMSII, sign up for the FREE NEWSLETTER!
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Diesel Grip Strength Challenge – Week 7 Winner and Week 8 Feat
- Upcoming Feature at Diesel
- Week 4’s Winner and Week 5’s Feat
- Week 4's Winner and Week 5's Feat
- Grip Strength Challenge – Week 11 – Towel Pull-ups