Raising the Bar – 120kg / 264lbs in the Two Hands Pinch
Here is my new World Record Lift in the Two Hands Pinch at Grip Nationals this past weekend.
Shot by Mike / Melissa Rinderle:
Shot by Darrin Shallman
There will be more on the contest soon! Check back for the write-up!
P.S. If you want to see how I train on the Two Hands Pinch, check out the documentary I shot in 2009 when I broke it for the first time. The Road to the Record: How I Broke the Record in the Two Hands Pinch
Articles You Might Also Like:
- FEEDBACK: Road to the Record DVD
- Block Set Gripper Wild Card Submissions
- Grip Strength Challenge Week 9
- Wild Card Qualifier – Two Hands Pinch
- World’s Strongest Hands Leg 3 Results