Pitchers & Tommy John Surgery – Is Grip Strength Related?
At the Juniata College Strength Clinic, I was recently asked about the incidence of Tommy John surgery with pitchers and other position players. Specifically, they wanted to know if Grip Strength could be a factor in the equation.
Could a lack of grip strength be a contributor to the increases in UCL tears and the need for Tommy John Surgery?
I dig into this topic in the video below:
Tommy John Surgery and Grip Strength for Baseball Players
Want to bulletproof your elbows? Get the best resource in the world to develop grip strength for baseball players:
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Grip and Forearm Training for Baseball
- Freaky Forearm Training for Baseball
- Ultimate Forearm Training for Baseball
- Grip and Forearm Training to Prevent Injuries
- Forearm and Grip Training for Baseball