Paul Knight Closes a #4
Paul Knight is the real deal, guys. A hell of a nice guy and a strong freaking crusher. Below he closes a #4 gripper with a paused parallel set. You’ll see the tag says 199 on it. The 199 means it was put on a calibrator and it took 199 pounds to make the handles touch together. Outstanding!
Great work Paul. Now, I am going to go down and hit a few more gripper squeezes.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Advanced Gripper Training Methods
- Do Grippers Get Weaker Over Time?
- Block Set Gripper Wild Card Submissions
- Gripper Positioning To Close Bigger Grippers
- Gray Maynard – Rope Climbing – Grip Strength
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 8th, 2009 at 8:45 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
About Jedd Johnson
One Response to “Paul Knight Closes a #4”
Leave a Reply