Paul Knight Closes a #4
Paul Knight is the real deal, guys. A hell of a nice guy and a strong freaking crusher. Below he closes a #4 gripper with a paused parallel set. You’ll see the tag says 199 on it. The 199 means it was put on a calibrator and it took 199 pounds to make the handles touch together. Outstanding!
Great work Paul. Now, I am going to go down and hit a few more gripper squeezes.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Advanced Gripper Training Methods
- Block Set Gripper Wild Card Submissions
- Gripper Positioning To Close Bigger Grippers
- Gray Maynard – Rope Climbing – Grip Strength
- Gripper Training – Gripper Drop Sets
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 8th, 2009 at 8:45 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
One Response to “Paul Knight Closes a #4”
Leave a Reply