Pain from Benching? Try the Dumbbell Crush Press
How to Avoid Chest Pain from Benching
Every so often, my shoulders and pec tie-ins are sore, on Chest Day.
This kind of stinks, because one of my overall goals is to build my Dumbbell Bench Press to a set of 10 with 150lbs (which I fell very short on last year).
However, I found a nice variation that I can do without pain, and I want to share it with you today.
Pain in the Chest – Try This Benching Variation
Give this variation a try – it BLOWS the chest up BIG TIME and leaves your Triceps completely wasted.
All the best in your training.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- How to Bench Press Correctly
- Wrist Pain on the Bench Press: How to Avoid and Address It
- Wrist Pain and the Bench Press
- Bench Press Tip: Activate Lats for Stronger, Safer Bench Press
- Reverse Muscle Building Workouts