Opening Day Speech at Towanda Little League Ceremony
I was honored to be chosen to be this year’s guest speaker at the Opening Day ceremonies for the Towanda Little League.
Aside from giving a little bit of advice on baseball here and there, the points I tried to get across were:
(1) Baseball is about making memories you’ll remember the rest of your life.
(2) Baseball is about working hard and developing habits that will last you a lifetime.
(3) Baseball is about family, and we should recognize the efforts people make in our lives.
I hope you enjoy the speech, and if you’re looking for a motivational speaker for a get-together you have going on, or a strongman for your next party or celebration, please feel free to look me up.
All the best in your training.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- It is Not the End…Finish Strong!
- My Most Important Anniversary
- Forearm and Grip Training for Baseball
- #Legtember – 30 Days of Leg Training
- Savage Neck Training for Football Players