Seeking New NAGS Committee Member
With Chris Rice stepping down, the NAGS Committee is now looking for another member.
If you would be interested in joining the committee for NAGS, please contact us and tell us how you meet the requirements and why you’d like to be involved. Requirements we consider important include:
* being passionate about Grip Sport
* minimum 2 years involved in Grip
* competed in at least 1 NAGS sanctioned contest
* organized or assisted closely with at least 1 contest
* able to commit to weekly discussions and projects, sometimes up to 2 hours or more
* must have email access
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send a message to [email protected] if you are interested by 4/21/17.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Week 4’s Winner and Week 5’s Feat
- Week 4's Winner and Week 5's Feat
- Diesel Grip Strength Challenge – Week 7 Winner and Week 8 Feat
- Sledge Hammer Finger Walking
- Build Sick Strong Thumbs – Diesel Grip Challenge Week 13