New Training Video – Strong, Healthy Knees
Here is a video of some unique step-up squat variations.
1. Standard – Straight down with back leg, focusing on driving through lead leg
2. Extended Back Leg – Creating more of a hip dominant movements, increasing hip strength mobility
3. Extended Back Leg onto FOAM – Creating more of a hip dominant movements, increasing hip strength mobility, forcing all the focus on the lead leg, negating driving off back foot
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Athletic Training – 3D Ankle Mobility
- Functional Movement Screen
- How to Build Muscle – Videos
- Mobility 101
- Rest Pause Training – Step-ups and Rows
This entry was posted on Monday, February 9th, 2009 at 12:00 pm and is filed under strength training muscle building workouts, strength training to improve athletic performance, strength training workouts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
6 Responses to “New Training Video – Strong, Healthy Knees”
Leave a Reply