New Episode of Grip Strength Radio
This week is the conclusion to the two-part interview with Gripboard Administrator and the man behind the login name, Wannagrip, Bill Piche. This one starts out modest and ends up a bit controversial. You’ll have to listen to see what I mean…
- How important is hand strength for throwing sports (shot, discus, javelin)?
Who inspires Bill Piche in the Grip World?
What is the KTA gripper program, and how can it help you close heavier grippers?
What accomplishment is Bill most proud of as far as the Gripboard is concerned?
Check it out now.
Go to Grip Strength Radio to listen to this show. ===> Grip Strength Radio.
All the best in your training,
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Grip Strength Radio – Bill Piche Part 1
- Grip Strength Radio with Chad Woodall
- Card Tearing Twitter Chat TONIGHT!
- New Product – The Card Tearing eBook
- Coming to Juniata
This entry was posted on Sunday, June 14th, 2009 at 6:03 am and is filed under how to improve grip strength. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
About Jedd Johnson
Leave a Reply