My Medley at Gripmas
In this video, you’ll see me trying to load all of the implements in the medley at the Gripmas Carol. I got all the implements, with the exception of the inch dumbbell, which I tried several times, but didn’t have enough left to lift this very hard inch replica.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Video – Medley at Metroflex
- Chris Rider Lifts My Inch with His Hair
- Grip Strength: Inch Dumbbell Training
- Home Made Equipment to Help Lift the Inch Dumbbell
- Bi-Polar Training: Inch Dumbbell Plus Kettlebell Flip
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 1st, 2009 at 3:27 pm and is filed under how to improve grip strength. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
About Jedd Johnson
One Response to “My Medley at Gripmas”
Leave a Reply