My Medley at Gripmas
In this video, you’ll see me trying to load all of the implements in the medley at the Gripmas Carol. I got all the implements, with the exception of the inch dumbbell, which I tried several times, but didn’t have enough left to lift this very hard inch replica.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Video – Medley at Metroflex
- Grip Strength: Inch Dumbbell Training
- Chris Rider Lifts My Inch with His Hair
- Home Made Equipment to Help Lift the Inch Dumbbell
- Bi-Polar Training: Inch Dumbbell Plus Kettlebell Flip
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 1st, 2009 at 3:27 pm and is filed under how to improve grip strength. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
One Response to “My Medley at Gripmas”
Leave a Reply