Man of Steel is HERE
And the feedback is pouring in! Check out what Wendell Hurst has to say:
READ THE REST OF THIS KILLER POST AFTER THE JUMP
“Just ordered your MAN OF STEEL PROGRAM!! ID # 158537040. This kept me up all fricken night! Before I went to bed I was thinking about it and at 5am I laid in my bed just waiting to get my hands on it!! Can’t wait to start. Thanks Zack for all the work you and Smitty have put into this, I’m truly grateful!”
Also, just got a note from strength coach Doug Fioranelli sent me:
“After previewing ‘The Man of Steel Challenge’ I must say this is a program that should not be skipped. It is rare to get two of the nation’s best strength and conditioning coaches together, sharing their proven thoughts and ideas to make a complete training system. This MOS Challenge is the best these two have to offer, nothing is left out.”
“The MOS Challenge is a step by step, 12-week training system that covers every important aspect of a successful strength and conditioning program, from mobility drills, proper exercise execution along with the “hows and whys” you perform the techniques to ensure maximum success while keeping you injury free.”
“After refining your technique this system will provide unique ways to integrate these exercises into programs that will challenge even the most seasoned trainee. James and Zach never disappoint and this product delivers what it says it will. The only thing keeping you from being a Man of Steel is YOU, so get this product now.”
Zach posted these on his blog and wanted to make sure you saw what we added to the Man of Steel Challenge to make it so unique:
Follow these 11 Tips to Become a Man of Steel
1) Train Like an Animal: Run, Jump, Sprint, Crawl & Climb
2) Powerlift: Get Strong as Hell in the Squat, Bench & Deadlift
3) Maximize Bodyweight Training: Mixed Grip Push Ups & Pull Ups MUST be Mastered.
4) Perform Hybrid Workouts: Mix various elements & methods together: Powerlifting + Gymnastic Based Bodyweight Movements, Dumbbell Olympic Lifts + Bodybuilding Movements…..
5) Break Records EVERY Week: Every week you’ll follow The Man of Steel Challenge of the Week. These challenges will push your body into a NEW world of transformation
6) Attack Ground Based Movements: Ripping weights off the ground will develop full body strength, improve conditioning and pack muscle on your entire body. Use dumbbells, barbells and kettlebells.
7) Train for Athleticism FIRST: Train like an athlete and challenge your muscles from different angles with NEW movements. Don’t sit on your ass pumping reps on useless machines. Athletes don’t look like Greek Statues carved from stone by accident, they EARNED it, and so will YOU!
8) Use Kettlebells: ALL gyms carry Kettlebells, but 99% of them collect dust and people don’t know HOW to use them effectively and properly. Kettlebells allow you to combine movements for maximum effect in minimal time while also improving your athleticism.
9) Train Hard & Short: Long workouts suck, Period. They work against you by draining you of energy and valuable time. Get in the gym, warm up, train hard and get out!
10) Push the Pace: Don’t rest excessively. Short rest periods force new muscle fibers to get worked and help build muscle, ALL of which speeds up your metabolism. You wanna be a fat burning machine around the clock, so PUSH the pace.
11) Develop Abs & Hands of Steel: Work your abs intensely with direct abdominal work and indirect abdominal work using the functional movements described in the MOS Challenge. Develop powerful hands and forearms so you can throw around heavier barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells and perform Bodyweight training with ease.
PS: You can do a workout with no plan, day by day and get little if any results. Smitty and I combine OVER 40 years of in the trenches expertise and BOTH of us have followed training plans for 4 – 12 weeks and even longer, because we KNOW that a training plan brings results, workouts without planning bring Nothing.
====== Man of Steel Q n A ======
1. Currently, the Man of Steel program is being offered in downloadable format.
Will you be releasing the DVD version later on?
ANSWER: There are actually TWO options for The MOS Challenge:
Option 1: Basic, which has downloadable videos and manuals
Option 2: Platinum, which has everything in The Basic AND we send you the
footage on DVD, which totals 3 hrs and 14 minutes!
2. Typically, how long are the workouts in the Man of Steel program?
ANSWER: Your workouts will be on average 35 minutes including warm up and cool down.
We don’t want you spending all day in the gym, you don’t need to! We give you
EXACTLY what you need regarding sets, reps, frequency of workouts.
Nothing less, Nothing more.
After a combined total of OVER 40 years of training, Smitty and I know exactly
what works best and what is a waste of time.
3. Does the Man of Steel program include different levels/routines for beginners, intermediate, and advanced?
ANSWER: Each week will get progressively more challenging.
There is also a table which explains how to progress optimally according
to your individual fitness levels.
But, common sense is where you’ll listen to your body and push to a level
that works best for YOU.
4. Will you be offering an Affiliates program for the Man of Steel later on?
ANSWER: Our # 1 focus is taking care of our readers. Period.
Zach and I are not playing games, bribing other “marketers”, etc to
promote what we do.
Our program kicks ass and we wanted to back up our integrity
by not using a company that allows thieves and dishonest
people to download our program and 2 minutes later cry
about making an “impulse buy” or “not satisfied with the program”
We deliver top notch information and expect people to follow through
on their end as well.
Sounds harsh, but we’re not here to make friends with “marketers” or deal
with low integrity people.
We’re here to bring the BEST in the world to the table and we want YOU
to benefit from it.
5. I plan on buying the MOS on payday (this Friday).
When I workout I bust my butt, but I also heal slowly. Is this going to cripple me lol?
In other words, how many training days a week is this program and is if only for
advance trainees or are intermediate also encouraged to do it?
Also I do not have kettlebells or gymnastic rings; this is not a problem, right?
ANSWER: This workout will NOT “cripple” you. As mentioned in the previous
question, each week will get progressively harder and you can always tone down
the intensity according to how YOU feel.
The program is 3 days a week, and you can perform the weekly challenge on any
given workout day, OR, on a separate 4th day.
We still suggest staying active on your “off” days with activity
that is not too intense yet keeps you athletic and active.
This extra activity will help you recover better as well.
If you don’t have Kettlebells you can use Dumbbells, is it the same? No.
Will it be the end of the world and the downfall of The http://ManofSteelChallenge.com? No 🙂
Rings or Blast Straps are very affordable, I would definitely invest in a pair.
It’s your health, and you can’t put a price tag on your health.
6. I purchased your MOS program. I have some questions.
Do we follow the workouts as outlined in the workout section or are some such as
bodyweight supplemental to our bb, db or kb workouts?
ANSWER: Follow each week as outlined. If you need to perform less
sets and less overall volume to meet your personal needs, feel
free to do so.
7. Some of the exercises are not outlined in the videos?
Is there a reference to make sure we’re doing the right one?
ANSWER: For the most part, every exercise prescribed is on the
videos, there is over 3 hrs of footage.
If we missed one or two, shoot Smitty or myself an e mail and
we’ll help you no worries 🙂
8. Are the weekly challenges to be attempted after a MOS workout or on an off day?
ANSWER: Assess the weekly challenge and go from there. Does it look like
you can do it before a workout and still complete the workout? If so,
go for it, if not, hit the weekly challenge on an “off” day.
The weekly challenges are in the time frame of 4 – 10 minutes so it will not
eat up your day.
9. What does the level chart mean, i.e. is it based on level 1 for the first 12 weeks and
level 2 for the second 12 or level 1 the first week, level two the second? Thanks.
ANSWER: The “Level Chart” is more of a self assessment chart.
If you have been training for a while you will follow the higher levels
which have you taking bigger jumps in weight for each exercise.
The art of coaching oneself is critical to learn and can ony be learned through experience
and trial and error on yourself.
The chart will help you avoid doing what we call “overshooting” – which is when you
try to train too heavy, too soon, leading to poor form and possible injury.
We want you healthy!
10. Please educate me on this one, will this program bulk me up?
I am 6feet 250lbs and my body fat% is 22.
Will this program tone me down?
ANSWER: This program is a unique blend of training
for strength, power conditioning and adding lean muscle mass.
Keep your nutrition “clean” – stay away from milk, breads and dairy
products unless it’s eggs.
Drink water only, have 1 salad a day and protein at each meal.
Combine a simple following of clean eating with The Man of Steel
and you will quickly shed the fat off and add lean muscle.
Adding lean muscle will keep you burning fat around the clock, 24-7.
Notice I didn’t say anything would be “easy”.
That would be a lie, and we’re straight up telling you,
the http://ManofSteelChallenge.com is tough.
Even though you only train 3 days a week, it’s gonna be WORKIN’ time.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Man of Steel Challenge – Win It For FREE
- Exercise Selection for Muscle Building
- 3 Keys to Building Muscle the Right Way
- Fast 15 Minute Muscle Building Workout
- Great Tricep Finisher – Improve Pressing Power