Innovative Sled Dragging – Slosh Sled Dragging for Functional Strength
Innovative Sled Dragging
Slosh Sled Dragging for Functional Strength
by Jim Smith, CSCS, RKC
Check out my latest article that was posted on Elite Fitness! It involves a very unique sled dragging variation you have never seen. I liken it to cutting for football or explosive dribbling in basketball, but the carry over is for all sports.
Non-linear, non-patterned sled dragging is the key to preparing the body, the joints and developing functional strength. Truly bridging the gap between GPP and SPP.
Slosh Sled Dragging
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Sled Dragging Variation YOU HAVE TO SEE
- More Medley Training for Serious Athletes
- Killer Conditioning – Sled Dragging – Prowler Pushing
- Innovative Rope Training for Athletes
- 3 Insanely Effective, FAST Upper Body Warm-ups – Repost
Tags: athletic strength training workouts, baseball, basketball, fighters, football, functional strength training, grappling, grappling strength training workouts, mixed martial arts, mma, rugby, ufc, UFC strength training, ultimate fighting championships, wrestling