How to Build Muscle – Massive Shoulders
I wanted to show you a quick exercise that I’ve used over the years to not only build muscle but to strengthen the shoulder complex. You have to see this!
Full Range Front Raises
How to Execute:
- Grab a barbell with a double overhand grip
- Raise the barbell from the start position to a position locked overhead.
- Building the shoulder through a complete range of motion (ROM)
- Improves decelerative extension strength
Recommendations: For those with shoulder issues, perform this exercise by grabbing the outside of an Olympic plate. This will allow you to keep your hands in a neutral position with is an easier position for the shoulder (less irritation to any pre-existing rotator cuff issues).
Try this killer Upper Body Workout this weekend, focusing on building massive shoulder muscle.
1) Barbell Military Press, 4×8
2a) Barbell Full Front Raises, 4×10
2b) Barbell Shrugs, 4×20
3a) Pull-ups, 3×10
3b) Posterior Flyes, 3×12
Leave a comment with your favorite shoulder exercises!
Spread The Word
Smitty on Twitter
Resources Smitty’s Bio
Copyright© 2009 The Diesel Crew, LLC. All rights reserved.
You may not reproduce this article or post.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- The Feel Better Immediately Shoulder Combo
- Cool Dip / L-sit Workout Finisher
- Hardest Core Exercise EVER – Part 1
- Build Strength, Power and Mass for Triceps
- Hindu Push-ups, Mace Swings and Sandbag Get-ups OH MY!
This entry was posted on Friday, September 18th, 2009 at 10:26 am and is filed under accelerated muscular development, how to build muscle, muscle building anatomy, strength training muscle building workouts, strength training workouts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
22 Responses to “How to Build Muscle – Massive Shoulders”
Leave a Reply