How to Bench Press Correctly
I must get 3-5 emails a day on this video that I posted a long time ago. Here is the latest one:
I found your bench press instructional video on youtube and it’s the best benching advice I’ve ever had! My benching is more confident and feels much safer as well as the poundage increase! I suffer from a slight shoulder problem, nothing serious but it’s enough to sometimes make my training joyless. I have not had the flat bench press in my routine for over a year but I’m back benching and with no shoulder pain!
It has helped so many people I wanted to re-post it in case some people haven’t seen it.
Thank you all for your great feedback, I am very, very appreciative that is it helping so many people!
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Wrist Pain on the Bench Press: How to Avoid and Address It
- How to Build Muscle – Massive Shoulders
- Bench Press Tip: Activate Lats for Stronger, Safer Bench Press
- Shoulder Murder by Rest Pause
- The Feel Better Immediately Shoulder Combo