How Much Water Do You Need?
The answer might surprise you. According to the Ellie Krieger, the Food Network’s dietitian, 8-8 oz. glasses of water a day might not be needed.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- The Morning Ritual Just Got Greener
- Observations from the RKC
- Bird Calls, Burning Red Eyes and Insomnia
- Diesel Spotlight: Nutritional Practices for Athletes
- Fast 15 Minute Muscle Building Workout
This entry was posted on Friday, May 16th, 2008 at 5:42 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
About Jedd Johnson
One Response to “How Much Water Do You Need?”
Leave a Reply