How Much Water Do You Need?
The answer might surprise you. According to the Ellie Krieger, the Food Network’s dietitian, 8-8 oz. glasses of water a day might not be needed.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- The Morning Ritual Just Got Greener
- Observations from the RKC
- Bird Calls, Burning Red Eyes and Insomnia
- Diesel Spotlight: Nutritional Practices for Athletes
- Ultimate Forearm Training Testimonial
This entry was posted on Friday, May 16th, 2008 at 5:42 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
One Response to “How Much Water Do You Need?”
Leave a Reply