Horseshoe Bending Success and Feedback
Since Mike Rinderle and I released the Hammering Horseshoes DVD, we have continued to receive outstanding feedback, and Mike and I really appreciate it when you all write in to us. We truly tried to put out a video that would break away all the chains that could keep someone from performing this awesome feat of strength.
We recently received this note from David Mitti through Facebook:
- Hey Mike, Just bent my first horseshoe, a St. Croix Ultra Lite #2 the other day. A LOT harder than it looks, but I got it past 180. It was an awesome feeling. Just wanted to say thanks for all the info provided on the Hammering Horseshoes DVD. I now have the bug…LOL. Thanks again, David M. Peace – Out
Thanks a lot for the note, David – keep on slaying the shoes.
Occasionally, we not only get an email from the customers, but we also get a video – very cool!
This is performing strongman and missionary evangelist, Peter Mehl, bending his first horseshoe. Peter related to us that he had always wanted to include horseshoe bending in his act, but was unsure of how to go about doing it.
As you can see, Peter now has very good technique for horseshoe bending, to go along with his already present strength, so he was able to knock out his first shoe no problem.
From Peter’s YouTube video description:
- Peter Mehl Bends a Horseshoe past  degrees and then attempts to bend it into a shape of a heart. Peter is a Missionary Evangelist in Ukraine and Moldova where he oversees more than 150 crusades each year. In many of them he does feats of strength youth outreaches. He also has a team of Ukrainians he has raised up to do the same feats.
Peter, keep up the good work with the feats, and much respect for the work you are doing overseas – very awesome.
If you would like to get started bending horseshoes, now is the time. All you need to do is pick up our DVD and we will tell you everything you need to know!
Grab it today at this link: Hammering Horseshoes DVD
All the best in your training,
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Hammering Horseshoes DVD is Live!
- New DVD Coming – How to Bend Horseshoes
- Results of the Classic Strongman Feat Tournament
- Highlights from USA Powerlifting Competition
- Phone Book Tearing Submissions
This entry was posted on Friday, February 3rd, 2012 at 5:35 am and is filed under bending, feats, feats of strength, feats of strength bending, horseshoe bending, strongman feats. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
About Jedd Johnson
Leave a Reply