Home Made Strength Grip Challenge
We received one submission for the Home Made Strength Grip Challenge, but it was a strong one.
In the video below, Brian Lederman shows he’s a man who takes action.
He’s had the DVD for two weeks and has already built AND IS DOMINATING nearly half the equipment.
Great job brother!
Brian, thanks for the great feedback on the new Phone Book Tearing eBook, Phone Book Mass Destruction!
And, since you already have Dave Whitley’s Lessons of the Old-time Strongmen, I’d be glad to send you a Diesel Crew Shirt. Please email me your shirt size and I will get one right out to you, bro!
Check out the site on Monday for next week’s Weekly Grip Strength Challenge, everybody!
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Diesel Feedback – Home Made Strength 2
- New Diesel Shirt – Misses are Just Warm-ups
- Phone Book Tearing Submissions
- Classic Strongman Feats Tournament – Week 2 Submissions
- Upcoming Feature at Diesel