Haters Gonna Hate – Change Your Mindset
Haters Gonna Hate
Change Your Mindset
by Jim Smith, CSCS, RKC
I wanted to post this video as a response to my good friend Mike Bruce’s recent Facebook comment. He stated he had received some hate mail the other day.
If you have an online presence, at some point, you’ve received hate mail.
But Mike’s comment really caught me off guard. You would never think that he would get anybody posting anything negative toward him.
If someone is posting a negative comment on a video you posted or sending you an email with something negative you can bet one thing:
They are a miserable person and things are not going well for them.
We are inundated everyday with bad stuff in the news; floods, murders, kidnappings, bad economy and everything else. Then we get to our job and people are miserable, we’re tired, we’re hungry and we have a ton of stuff to do. The last thing we need is more negative “stuff” in our lives.
We need to change our mindset and turn all of this negative stuff around in our lives.
Instead of saying
Why do I have so much stuff to do?
Why am I so good at getting stuff done?
Instead of saying
Why is this person sending me a negative email?
Why am I so good at inspiring others and helping them change their lives so they don’t feel negative anymore?
It is a mindset change and once you make it, you will do great things.
If you receive something negative, what should you do?
- stay positive
- surround yourself with like-minded people
- be persistent
- keep your head high
- keep doing what you’re doing
- continue respecting others
- set goals for yourself and once you reach these goals, set new ones
- chase your dreams
- continue to inspire others
- give the people you train an experience when they talk to you, turn their day around
- never quit
- never have regrets
Articles You Might Also Like:
- It is Not the End…Finish Strong!
- Diesel Mindset – Misses are Just Warm-ups
- Iron Masters
- Something You Can’t Take Away from a Man
- Something You Can't Take Away from a Man