Diesel Grip Strength Challenge – Week 7 Winner and Week 8 Feat
Here are the rules for the Weekly Grip Feat Challenge.
1. Every Sunday, check DieselCrew.com to see what the Grip Feat is for the week.
2. Shoot a video of yourself by the following Friday completing the feat.
3. In the video, you must include the following phrase: “I’m ____________, and this is my video for the Weekly Diesel Grip Challenge at DieselCrew.com.” Hit the feat and upload it to YouTube!
4. Email me at jedd dot diesel at gmail dot com with the link to the video. I must receive the email with the video link no later than 8PM EST on Friday.
5. I will post all of the videos that qualify here on the Diesel site. My goal will be to post all of the videos I receive by Saturday at 8PM, EST.
6. Viewers at the Diesel site will leave comments, deciding who has the best video and who should win a prize. Voting will continue until Sunday at 8PM, EST.
7. Whoever is voted “Best Video” for the Weekly Grip Strength Challenge, will receive a special limited edition Diesel prize. What is it exactly? You’ll have to take part in order to find out!
8. Videos can not contain anything that may be offensive to Diesel readers. Getting pumped up is fine, but you WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED if you use racial, ethnic, sexual slurs and things like this. We do reserve the right to disallow a video if we deem it inappropriate.
This week’s Feat: Hanging from a Bar for Time
1. Hang for Time
2. Grip a Metal Bar
3. No adhesive materials on the bar
4. Grip may be pronated, supinated, neutral, etc.
All the best in your training!
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Week 4’s Winner and Week 5’s Feat
- Week 4's Winner and Week 5's Feat
- Upcoming Feature at Diesel
- Grip Strength Challenge – Week 11 – Towel Pull-ups
- Build Sick Strong Thumbs – Diesel Grip Challenge Week 13
This entry was posted on Monday, February 21st, 2011 at 9:42 pm and is filed under feats of strength, grip strength, how to improve grip strength. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
About Jedd Johnson
One Response to “Diesel Grip Strength Challenge – Week 7 Winner and Week 8 Feat”
Leave a Reply