Grip Strength Challenge Week 9
I hope you got the chance to try this week’s challenge, Finger Walking an 8-lb Sledge Hammer, because it is actually a fantastic way to train the hands for balance and hand health. In fact a few of the people who tried it commented on how good it made their hands feel.
Now it is time to vote. Please vote for who you think should win the Grip Strength Challenge. Who dominated it? Who tried the hardest? Who did the coolest version of the feat? Make your decision and leave a comment with your vote.
REMEMBER – This week’s winner gets a free copy of Home Made Strength II – Grip Strength Edition!
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Diesel Grip Challenge – Week 11 – Towel Pull Ups
- Grip Training Using Kettlebells
- Barbell Snatch Submissions
- Sledge Hammer Finger Walking
- The Gut Wrench Hold – This Week’s Grip Strength Challenge