Flashback Friday; Lifting Heavy Stones
Atlas Stone Lifting
20-inch Diameter Stones weighing in the 320-530lb Range
Want to Learn to Lift Atlas Stones?
Check Out This DVD:
Stone Lifting Fundamentals DVD
Articles You Might Also Like:
- 7 Reasons to Start Lifting Stones
- Diesel Stone Lifting Chronicles – Part 1
- More Medley Training for Serious Athletes
- Grip Strength: Inch Dumbbell Training
- How to Begin Training with the Atlas Stones
This entry was posted on Friday, September 14th, 2018 at 10:26 am and is filed under grip strength, stone lifting, strongman, strongman competition training, strongman training for athletes, strongman training log stone tire farmer, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
About Jedd Johnson
Leave a Reply