Diesel Grip Strength Challenge – Week 3 Results & Week 4 Feat
Time to Go into BATTLE
This Week – Jan. 24 to 28, 2011
Feat: Sledge Lever from Vertical, to Nose, and Back to Vertical
Requirements: Must be an 8-lb Sledge. Must have at least a 30-inch handle. Must grip at end of handle. Arm must remain flat with hand parallel with shoulder.
Other Requirements: Shoot your video, making sure to include the proper phrase, then send me a link to your video on YouTube by 8 PM EST on Friday January 28, 2011.
Questions? Leave a comment below.
All the best in your training.
P.S. Got a question about the Sport of Grip? Go here = > GripSport.org
P.P.S. Need help building stronger hands? Join The Grip Authority
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Diesel Grip Strength Challenge – Week 3 Results & Week 4 Feat
- Diesel Grip Strength Challenge – Week 3
- Sledge Hammer Finger Walking
- Upcoming Feature at Diesel
- This Week’s Challenge – Sledge Hammer Deadlift