Double Blob Farmers Walk
During the Arnold Classic I gathered with a bunch of friends from around the nation at a little park in Columbus and we all had a few tries at some grip feats. One of the feats I was interested in trying was the Double Blob Farmer’s Walk. The record for this right now is a bit over 107 feet!
I tried five or six attempts. The one in this video clips is my third. After this one, my distance dropped off.
For those of you who may not know, the Blob is one head of a York 100-lb dumbbell. Here are some other facts about the Blob.
- * Richard Sorin named the Blob and was the first to attempt to lift it.
* Lifting the Blob is a test of pinch grip strength.
* It is a great feat of grip strength to lift one Blob to the full deadlift position.
* The Blob tapers outward from the top to the widest portion.
For more Blob lifting videos, check out my YouTube Channel.
All the best in your training,
Articles You Might Also Like:
- How to Build Hand Strength: Blob Lifting
- Is it Possible to Curl the Blob?
- New Personal Goal and On-line Challenge
- Blob Plus 20 Pounds…Again!
- Recent DieselTV Workout