Diesel Weekly Grip Challenge – Week 7 – The 60-Penny Nail Bend
Diesel Universe, it’s Time to VOTE!!!!!!
The challenge was to bend a 60D Nail. Who do you think did so in the most improessive fashion? Put your vote in the comments section below!!!
Daniel Reinard – Hanging Upside-Down
Zach Lister – Reppin’ BassPro with Loose Wraps
Darrin Shallman – Uses a G5 as a Warm-up for a Spike
David Wigren – Tiny Pads
Andy Thomas – Wrapped in 3 Paper Towels
Ben Edwards – Various Lifts Leading up to a Bend
Carl Ansara – Pulling a Car, Carrying Kettlebells
Junie Davis – Upside Down with KB in Teeth
So, who is the winner this week? Put your vote in the comments section!
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Grip Strength Challenge Week 9
- Diesel Grip Challenge – Week 11 – Towel Pull Ups
- Grip Training Using Kettlebells
- Bending DVD Contest: The Winner is….
- Diesel Grip Challenge: Week 10