Week 4’s Winner and Week 5’s Feat
Diesel Crew Grip Feat of the Week
1. Every Sunday, check DieselCrew.com to see what the Grip Feat is for the week.
2. Shoot a video of yourself by the following Friday completing the feat.
3. In the video, you must include the following phrase: “I’m ____________, and this is my video for the Weekly Diesel Grip Challenge at DieselCrew.com.” Hit the feat and upload it to YouTube!
4. Email me at jedd dot diesel at gmail dot com with the link to the video. I must receive the email with the video link no later than 8PM EST on Friday.
5. I will post all of the videos that qualify here on the Diesel site. My goal will be to post all of the videos I receive by Saturday at 8PM, EST.
6. Viewers at the Diesel site will leave comments, deciding who has the best video and who should win a prize. Voting will continue until Sunday at 8PM, EST.
7. Whoever is voted “Best Video” for the Weekly Grip Strength Challenge, will receive a special limited edition Diesel prize. What is it exactly? You’ll have to take part in order to find out!
8. Videos can not contain anything that may be offensive to Diesel readers. Getting pumped up is fine, but you WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED if you use racial, ethnic, sexual slurs and things like this. We do reserve the right to disallow a video if we deem it inappropriate.
Have fun and I look forward to the submissions.
All the best in your training.
P.S. Get Your DIESEL Beanie Hat here = > DIESEL BEANIES
P.P.S. Become a Grip Strength VIP = > Serious Grip Training
P.P.P.S. Check out my newly PIMPED OUT YouTube Channel = > Gangsta Grip Channel
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Diesel Grip Strength Challenge – Week 7 Winner and Week 8 Feat
- Upcoming Feature at Diesel
- Grip Strength Challenge – Week 11 – Towel Pull-ups
- Build Sick Strong Thumbs – Diesel Grip Challenge Week 13
- Sledge Hammer Finger Walking
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 30th, 2011 at 10:34 pm and is filed under feats, feats of strength, feats of strength bending, grip strength, grip strength competition contest, how to improve grip strength. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
One Response to “Week 4’s Winner and Week 5’s Feat”
Leave a Reply