Diesel Grip Strength Challenge – Week 3
Week 2 Winner Announcement and Week 3’s Feat:
Feat: Plate Curl with 25-lb Plate
Requirements: Plate must be iron, no rubber coating. Must be Olympic-sized. Curl should be fairly strict.
Other Requirements: Shoot your video, making sure to include the proper phrase, then send me a link to your video on YouTube by 8 PM EST on Friday January 21, 2011.
Questions? Leave a comment below.
All the best in your training.
Articles You Might Also Like:
- Diesel Grip Strength Challenge – Week 3 Results & Week 4 Feat
- Diesel Grip Strength Challenge – Week 7 Winner and Week 8 Feat
- Build Sick Strong Thumbs – Diesel Grip Challenge Week 13
- Week 4’s Winner and Week 5’s Feat
- Week 12 – Table Top Zottman Curls
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 16th, 2011 at 11:38 pm and is filed under feats, feats of strength, feats of strength bending, grip strength, grip strength competition contest, how to improve grip strength. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About Jedd Johnson
4 Responses to “Diesel Grip Strength Challenge – Week 3”
Leave a Reply